National Association of Home Builders Renaissance Award
Southeast Builders Conference Aurora Grand Award
Prior to its renovation and adaptive reuse as a bank the front 30 feet of this historic 1840 carriage building had been demolished so that the property could be used as a service station and tire store. Historic photographs of the building were found that served as a model for the reconstruction of the building’s front facade. The 11,000 square feet of space on the interior was remodeled to serve as the main office of a new commercial bank.